Just a reminder, clubs and individuals are encouraged to donate items for this year's Kyle Mason Samson Scholarship Silent Auction. The scholarship committee was able to give out 8 scholarships this year as a result of the generous donations from 2012. We hope to make 2013 our best year yet! Please consider donating items. Auction items can be dropped off at the Extension Office or brought to fair during Still Exhibit Judging.
4-H Small Animal Meeting
There were lots of items on the agenda for last night's Small Animal Association Meeting. Here are a few important things you may have missed:
- All youth that choose not to sell their animal at the Small Animal Auction must notify their superintendent immediately following the show.
- All youth selling an animal in the Small Animal Auction is asked to donate 10 minutes of their time to the auction. This can be done before or after you sell your animal. Doing so will put you in a raffle for a gift certificate.
- Barn clean up for all small animal species will be on Sunday, July 28th at 11:00am
- We are looking for items to be auctioned off in the 2013 Dog Basket. The items do not have to be dog related. Anyone with items to donate can drop them off at the Extension Office.
- The Small Animal Association is looking for adult volunteers to help with the auction. They need people to fill a wide variety of roles. Please see the auction committee in the arena prior to the start of the auction if you would be willing to help.
Large Animal Auction Brochure
The auction brochure is now up on the website. The Auction Proxy form is also available. Both forms can be found by clicking the Fair Documents tab at the top of this page.