Friday, January 18, 2013

Farewell

As many of you already know, I am leaving Extension to work with the Safety Team at Dawn Food Products. Before I leave, I would like to thank you all for helping to make the last six years here so enjoyable. I believe in the work that you do as 4-H'ers and 4-H Volunteers, and wholeheartedly appreciate your openness and willingness to embrace change as we've worked to reinvent and modernize our operations and communications over the last few years. What began as a simple blog has grown into a hub for all Jackson County 4-H information--something that could not have happened without your feedback and support.

Good luck in the future and going forward. I am excited about the great things that will be happening in 2013 at MSU Extension and with the 4-H program.

All the best,
Scott Bailey