- Setting a time to accept drop-off of donations (in the past this has been on Friday evening).
- Making sure tables are delivered and set up.
- Getting volunteers to help accept and sort donations.
- Scheduling clubs to work at the sale.
- Coordinate to have unsold items taken to Goodwill.
4-H Council needs to have someone in place by March 23rd or they will be forced to cancel the sale. Proceeds from the sale go to support 4-H programming in Jackson County, so please spread the word and let's keep this annual fundraiser going. If you or someone you know is interested in helping to fill this role, contact Dave Cox at 517-787-7138.